Sunday 31 December 2017

Happy New Year 2018 !!!

I know we shared last week’s Blog, but this is my week and I am after all Queen Zara! Alfa and I share our food, (she eats most of it), we share our sleeping quarters and parts of this house and outside.

There is one thing though that we share and sympathies with each other and that’s the wariness of little people. On Christmas Eve and Christmas Day we had Daddy’s children over to stay the night and enjoy meals with us. As I have mentioned before…..I don’t like change. I like order and routine. Everyone was having fun and there was no set routine. Everything was “A MOMENT”. People sleeping on couches, eating at odd times and tooing and froeing. It did my head in a bit, but everybody seemed happy and I was given the respect I deserved, so I guess I can’t complain too much 😺

The TOOT TEAM were back at work on Wednesday and routine was back in place. The boys and daddy were working hard in the shop and mummy was very busy invoicing and packing goods. It felt like everyone was doing a weeks work in just a few days.

On Friday a family with teacher came over to try some flutes. After trying out a few, they fell in love with our Briccialdi Intermediate flute. This flute had a solid silver head, open holed keys, B Foot, and other things on it that I can’t remember. The young lady sounded very nice playing it and they all left with the flute feeling very very pleased. I thanked them personally.😽

Also on Friday was Taka’s Birthday. He turned 22 and had a very special day. An honorary TOOT Member came by with a cake, some beers and a huge hammer. Everybody sang Happy Birthday while our friend played Happy Birthday on his trombone. It was so funny!!!! Some beers were enjoyed after work as well and a BBQ Mummy and Daddy prepared. Spare ribs, lamb and everybody’s favorite…SAUSAGES were enjoyed as well as a few drinks. Alfa and I always have water. The TOOT TEAM BOYS are having a break in Rotorua for a few days so if you see them, make sure you say hi to them.

Well it’s time to sign off for another year. There have been many highs and a few lows, but at DR TOOT, we are all looking forward to catching up with you all and looking towards a great 2018. On behalf of Daddy, Mummy, Masaru, Taka, Yasu, um, and um, Alfa I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year from all the Team Members at DR TOOT !!!