Sunday 22 April 2018

Kanstul is so close…yet so far…

The big silver bird has landed at 12.50pm at Auckland International Airport. Inside this big silver bird is our first shipment of Kanstul Brass Instruments. Hopefully we will see them here tomorrow. Daddy has been making such a fuss over this and it is driving me crazy ! He should be spending his time with me and thinking about my needs instead of thinking about a bunch of instruments and accessories. Anyways, I am sure Alfa will fill you in on all the hallabaloo of the instruments ๐Ÿ˜ผ

Well, week one of the school holidays has come and gone. The phone kept ringing and customers kept coming!! Many instruments were fixed and picked up and many, many, more are still yet to come ๐Ÿ˜Ž It’s not easy to rest when you have strangers coming and going all day. The strangest one of course is the one that lives here all the time…ALFA๐Ÿ™€  She is such a delicate beast. In more than one way. This morning, mummy gave us each our flee protection drops. There are no more than a couple of drops placed on the back of our heads. I hardly notice this but Alfa goes crazy when she feels the drops. I mean really???

The boys and daddy have been very busy in the shop and mummy has been busy dispatching instruments and sales. Taka has been a busy boy on flutes, saxophones and an amazing work on an old French horn. Masaru has been busy on clarinets and saxophones. Daddy has been busy on trombones and bossing everybody and looking busy.๐Ÿ˜ธ Please don’t tell him I said that. As I said before, mummy has been busy in the office running all things “DR TOOT”. This week I sold another Briccicaldi flute. We are running low again as these flutes are very popular. It’s a good thing that another shipment will be leaving soon from Italy. Bene, bene, bene ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

I’m sorry this is so short but I am a little sleepy and need to get back to my mat for a nap. I’m also sorry that it will be Alfa that shares the news with you about Kanstul. That’s life. I love you all and I know all of you love and adore me ๐Ÿ˜Š Your Queen…ZARA ๐Ÿ˜ฝ