Sunday 13 May 2018

Happy Mother’s Day !!!


I and my big sis, Zara requested daddy to spoil mummy for Mother’s Day today…so, hopefully mummy had a very good day ๐ŸŽ‰ We wish all human and animal mothers out there had a great day !!!๐Ÿ˜บ

Well, this week was another busy days at DR TOOT ! My small brain hurts…tries to remember everything is impossible…hehehe.๐Ÿ˜ธ

Tuesday, we have received new products from Silverstein Works in USA, which are now available in NZ for the first time….of course, from DR TOOT ! They are some fancy silver ligatures (like me J) and lip protectors which are new to market !

Wednesday, daddy went out in the morning and came back afternoon – his human daughter, Kathryn had a graduation ceremony….again ! This time was the Master Degree with first class honors from the University of Auckland….ummmm, just like me, so clever !

The same day, one of customers contacted mummy and daddy about two pre-loved instruments in stock. The customer lives in Dunedin and purchased a pre-loved Yamaha trumpet from us before. This time, he wanted the Conn 10M tenor sax and the Buffet E11 clarinet. The next day, they have left for the new home and should be arriving there tomorrow ! Zara and I were saying that daddy should go out more ๐Ÿ™€

This week, I was caught by mummy that I was spraying in the bath room where me and Zara sleep at night time. Daddy said to mummy that “only male cats do that..Alfa’s confused !”….Daddy, you are WRONG !!! Even female cats do spraying ๐Ÿ˜‰ I just wanted to show my mummy that the poo box is mine…not Zara’s !!! ๐Ÿ˜ผ