Sunday 20 May 2018

Royalty is in the air…and it’s not just me !


It’s my turn again to share our ups and downs and to share once again my advice and wisdom. I know that there are many out there that are starved of knowledge and advice and have for wait 2 weeks till it’s my turn to care and share. Alfa’s turn was last week, and you get the usual waffle she says. It’s nice but, well, you know…..๐Ÿ˜ธ

Our daddy has been up and about this week with his music. On Wednesday night it was Howick Brass Band with only 9 weeks to go till the National Festival where top bands from all around New Zealand will be challenging for the top spots. On Thursday and Friday evening, daddy was in rehearsals with Manakau Symphony Orchestra. Daddy had a great tuba part in Tchykovsky Symphony 6. He played in every movement and worked very hard. The concert was on Saturday night. Yes…another night without my daddy

The shop has been pretty busy with sales of accessories and repairs. Mummy as always has been busy in the office with Alfa checking orders sitting in from of the screen making sure all is right. As Alfa mentioned, we are now the agent for Silverstein Works ligatures and accessories. These products are all made in the USA. 

A friend of daddies came in on Monday and tried and bought a Silverstein clarinet ligature. He was very happy on how the ligature helped the reed resonate and helped make a more beautiful sound. On Friday a gentleman came in to buy 2 saxophone stands and ended up with 2 saxophone stands and a brand new Selmer Paris Series III Tenor Sax. Wow!!!!! All of this happened on my watch….of course ๐Ÿ˜Ž This sale made mummy and daddy very very happy ๐Ÿ˜Š

Nothing has happened yet, but we have been getting emails and phone call from Australia, regarding a certain Kanstul Trumpet. Watch this space. Keeping with Australia, we had a phone call from Australia regarding our Silverstein Omniguard. Yes, she order one and it will be sent to Australia first thing tomorrow morning. Wow…..what a week……Zara’s watch ๐Ÿ™€

We have also a great news on Thursday ! In the evening, we received an email from Immigration NZ...Yes, Taka has now got a 3 years work visa !!! Congrats, Taka from the team ! We cerebrated on Friday...as the picture shows ๐Ÿ˜‹

Daddy’s concert wasn’t the only thing that happened on Saturday night. Prince Harry married his American sweetheart at Windsor Castle. I couldn’t make it there as I had another engagement but I with mummy and Alfa were able to watch it LIVE on the telly. Such a beautiful dress and such a handsome prince. I cried. Little Zara tears you know. I thought Harry would pick me, but the distance was too much and I had to let him go. My subjects out there mean so much to me. I give up a lot for you, because I love you. Until next time…..๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ